Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our Perfect Day

December 30, 2011.


A day that is absolutely perfect, where everything you've ever hoped and dreamed about comes true.


A day when you feel like a princess.

A day when your best friend becomes yours for eternity.


A day when your family travels from far just to be with you.


A day full of precious memories.


A day when little girls think you are "Snow White" and are so excited to meet you and your prince.


A day when everything turns out exactly how you planned.


A day when you get new sisters...



.. And new brothers.


A day when you finally have a castle.


A day when your family multiplies.


A day when you get to be silly, just because.


A day when you get to dance into the night.


A day when your dreams become reality.


A day when eternity begins.


What a perfect day.


2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! I am so glad I got to be there to witness most of what happened that day...you two are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Krista, I just have to say that your reception looks like it turned out FABULOUS. I'm so sad I couldn't be there! I LOVE the centerpieces--I'm all about tall centerpieces to fill the room :D You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete